- Page 8 line 10: postive → positive
- Pages 38–40. Paragraphs are in the wrong order. The passage starting with “Let us now find…” (p. 38) and ending with “…appropriate measurement is made” (p. 39) should be moved to the end of the chapter. The corrected pages can be downloaded here (PDF).
- Page 39 (last line): decrease → decreases
- Page 136 (second line): assigns → assign
- same page (line 6): delete three words: “which correlate
the probabilities ofmeasurement outcomes”
- Page 163 (bottom of page) first equation: Ψ → Ψ1, second equation: Ψ → Ψ2
- Page 175 (second paragraph): preposterousness → (tone down to) questionable nature
- (same paragraph): add underlined text: disproved the possibility of such discontinuous jumps for vector spaces of at least three dimensions.
- same page, remove the last sentence:
Later it was shown … (2005)].
- Page 208 (line 8): an 4 x 1 matrix → a 4 x 1 matrix
- Page 222: the last but one sentence should end with a question mark.
- Page 240 footnote 5: it is was → it was
- Page 257 (last paragraph): add underlined text: requires that both the energy of and the volume occupied by 2N atoms be twice the energy of and the volume occupied by N atoms.
- Page 263 (line 10): created in stellar → created by stellar
- Page 268 (first paragraph, line 7): wolrd → world